The order ID is useful for Exodus to diagnose issues with an exchange. If you have questions about your exchange, please send your order ID to [email protected] and one of our support engineers will check on its status for you.
Here's how you can find it:
- Open Exodus and click on the exchange tab on the left-hand side of the wallet and select Order History from the bottom right-hand corner of the exchange window.
- ᐅ Fake-id Scannable Card National Id com Hologram Fake 2
- Click on the exchange you would like to see more details about. The order ID along with the date of exchange and relevant transaction IDs will be displayed.
Countries Chart For Worst Pregnancy Drinking • Statista During The
- ᐅ Fake-id Scannable Card National Id com Hologram Fake ᐅ Fake-id Scannable Card National Id com Hologram Fake 3
- If you receive an error while exchanging, you can click the Contact Exodus about this exchange button and the Order ID will be automatically filled for you in an email addressed to [email protected]. Only use this option if you are experiencing an issue with an exchange.
- 4 American News Soon Drinking Rt Could To Age Usa 18 3 Lower States —
- If your exchange is complete, but your funds are not arriving in your wallet, the first thing to try is a refresh by clicking on the incoming coins logo. This will rescan the blockchain and often result in an updated balance. Here is how to refresh manually
Questions? Need more assistance? Send us an email at [email protected]. We promise quick human help!